Net Lease Properties has information on the refinancing of the retail middle. 4.8 million which is secured by the Walgreen’s-anchored retail center. The terms of the commercial loan are a 15-calendar year, fixed-rate commercial loan. LIFE INSURANCE COVERAGE Company. The commercial property financing retired a maturing “Commercial Backed Mortgage Securities” CMBS loan.
This net lease property is a 26,355-square-foot building, a Walgreen’s-anchored retail middle. This commercial property is fully leased to four tenants, Walgreen’s, MW Cleaners, Blockbuster and Smashburger. The commercial property was completed in 1998 and situated in the West University area of Houston. A more specific location of the net lease property is at 5220 – 5280 Buffalo Speedway.
The West University Corner can be found at the intersection of Bissonnet Street and Buffalo Speedway near to Greenway Plaza, US 59 and Rice University in the Houston community. There are many benefits of Net Lease Investments in using a 1031 tax exchange. Unlike other investments, commercial real estate is a great taxes saver and helps you defer capital benefits tax by using the 1031 exchange.
- Clementi Mall
- Capital receives interest
- Foundations’ increasing fascination with “sector agnostic” methods to solving cultural problems
- Understand the come back being offered and whether it will compensate for the dangers
- Services and Goods donated revenue
For the quarter January 1, 2018 – March 31, 2018 interest is 7.3% which means KVP maturity time is 118 weeks. One benefit of KVP is that KVP certificate can be encashed any time after expiry of two years and six months from the day of problem of Certificate. KVP certificate may be moved in one person to another with the consent in writing to an official of the POSTOFFICE or Bank or investment company.
From the name of a deceased holder to his heir. From a holder to a courtroom of law or to some other person under the orders of courtroom of law. From a single holder to the brands of joint holders of whom the transferee will be one. From Joint holders to the real name of one of the joint holders.
From Single or joint holders to another person. A Certificate may be transferred from a Post Office or Bank or investment company of which it stands signed up, to any other Post Office or Bank or investment company to the holder or holders making an application in Form B either at POSTOFFICE or Bank or investment company. Nomination facility is provided for the Kisan Vikas Patra. For this Form C has to be filled. In case, nomination is not made at the time of purchasing the Certificate, it may be made at any right time after the purchase of the Certificate but before its maturity.
Another adavntage of KVP is that this certificate can be used as a collateral against financing from the bank or in other situations where security deposit is needed. 1. Risk free as the results are secure and fixed. 2. It offers some liquidity as possible encasehd after 2&1/2 years.
3. It could be pledged as a collateral. 4. TDS is not deducted on the eye earned. However, it’s the responsibility of the certificate holder to show the interest income and pay the fees accordingly. 3. There is absolutely no tax advantage either so for people who are falling under tax slabs there are other better avenues to get than KVP. That’s all for this topic Kisan Vikas Patra. If any doubt is had by you or any suggestions to make please drop a comment. How many Indians pay tax? Crorepati farmers: tax them please!