Our focus will be on energising youth to reap benefits of growth and employment. 3. IMF quotes world GDP will grow by 3.4 per cent in 2017 . 4. Oil prices, rising buck and volatile product prices seen as dangers to Indian economy. 5. India is seen as engine of global growth, season have witnessed historical reform in last one.
6. Demonetisation is a decisive and vibrant measure, for many years tax evasion was a way of life for many. 7. Note ban is likely to have only a transient impact on overall economy . 8. I am reminded of what our father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi said: “A right cause never fails”.
9. The pace of remonetisation has found. 10. Calendar year Effects of demonetisation not expected to spill over to next. 11. Budget preponement to February 1 gives sufficient time to departments to put into action government plans. 12. Our Budget agenda is – transform, energise and clean India – TEC India.
13. Our approach in planning the Budget is to spend more on rural areas, infrastructure and poverty alleviation with fiscal prudence . 14. Agriculture sector is likely to develop at 4.6%, agriculture costs directed at Rs 10 lakh crore. 361 billion in January, which will do to cover a year needs. 16. Allocation under MNREGA increased to 48,000 crore from Rs 38,500 crore. 17. Total allocation for rural, allied and agricultural sectors for 2017-18 is Rs 187223 crore, which is 24% higher than this past year . 19. Safe normal water to cover 28,000 arsenic and Fluoride-affected habitations within the next four years.
20. 133-kilometres road each day constructed under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana as against 73-km in 2011-14 . 21. For older persons, Aadhar credit cards offering their health condition will be presented . 22. Two new All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) to be setup in Jharkhand and Gujarat .
- 30 Most Fun Places to Live in the U.S
- Local or Long Distance
- Bonds: 4%
- Divide difference by the absolute value of original investment
- “Besides, even easily did manage to get a website, then no one would like to come to go to it”
- Wells Fargo & Co (WFC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- 20 4% 16%
23. 3500km railway lines to be put up. 24. Service charge on rail tickets booked through IRCTC to be withdrawn. 25. Rail protection fund with corpus of Rs 100,000 crore will be created over a period of five years. 26. 500 rail stations to be made in a different way abled-friendly by giving lifts and escalators . 27. A new metro rail plan will be announced, this will start new jobs for our youth. 28. Foreign investment promotion table (FIPB) to be abolished .
29. Allocation for infrastructure stands at a record Rs 3,96,135 crore . 30. Government to create proper crude oil reserves in Odisha and Rajasthan. 31. 1.25 crore people have already followed Bhim App for digital obligations . 32. Aadhaar Pay- an application for merchants- to be launched’ 20 lakh aadhaar-based POS by September 2017 . 33. Federal government is considering introduction of new laws to confiscate assets of offenders who escape the nationwide country.